
Artist
Kamiki Aya
Single
Summer Memories
Released
2008.08.06
Catalog Number
GZCA-7121
Price
¥1,050
Tracklist
1. Summer Memories
2. I'm your side
3. Summer Memories -Instrumental-
Information
"Summer Memories" is the ninth major label single released by Kamiki Aya. Summer Memories was used as the 30th ending theme song for the anime Meitantei Conan through episodes 505-514. Besides, "Summer Memories" was used as the ending theme song for PVTV from August 7th. Summer Memories is a dramatic ballad song. The first press of this single contains a Meitantei Conan print back jacket.
Live Performances
* [2008.08.29] Music Fighter
* [2008.08.30] Detective Conan ~Natsu Matsuri~ (名探偵コナン夏祭り ~夢の初ライブ~)
Password: www.cpop.co.nr
DOWNLOADMIRRORRomaji Lyric
| Romaji Summer Memories |  |
hontouni hoshii mono wa nakanaka kidzui te morae nai umi no oto kaze no oto nami no oto manten no hoshi ni inori o
tsunagatte hoshii toki ni kagitte kimatte tsunagara nai mono da ne dakara ima mo koushite kimi dake o matte iru n da ne
* Summer Memories yume o ou sono senaka o zutto oikake tsuduke tai kara mirai nante tooku te mie nai kedo hitori no yoru wa naga sugiru jikan miage ta sora kagayai te
** Summer Memories kanashimi uso ni shite warau koto yori hito wa shiawase no hako sagashi te mitsukeru tabibito donnani otonabutte mo kokoro no naka wa yowai n da yo kimi nashi de wa kitto…
Summer Memories
Summer Memories
kowagatte me o fuse te ta okubyou sa ga michi o fusai da dakara ima wa koushite hitori kiri de arui te mi ta n da kedo
Summer Memories ookina sora o habataku kimi wa kirei de konna hi ga kuru koto shitte i ta hazu na noni fushigi da ne chiisana omoide tachi ga hitotsu ni natte kokoro no naka wasureru koto mo deki zu ni
Summer Memories kioku no naka o ikiru koto yori hito wa asu he no tobira o sagashi te mitsukeru tabibito donnani hanare ta toshite mo itsu demo watashi wa koko ni iru yo modora nai toshite mo…
Repeat * Repeat **
Summer Memories Summer Memories |
Kanji Lyric
| Kanji Summer Memories |  |
本当に欲しいモノは なかなか気づいてもらえない 海の音 風の音 波の音 満天の星に祈りを
つながってほしい時にかぎって きまってつながらないものだね だから今もこうしてキミだけを待っているんだね
Summer Memories 夢を追うその背中を ずっと追い掛け続けたいから 未来なんて遠く見えないけど 一人の夜は長すぎる一分(ジカン) 見上げた空 輝いて
Summer Memories
悲しみ嘘にして笑うことより 人は幸せの箱 探して見つける 旅人 どんなに大人ぶっても ココロの中は弱いんだよ キミなしではきっと...
Summer Memories
Summer Memories
恐がって 目を伏せてた 臆病さが道をふさいだ だから今はこうして一人きりで歩いてみたんだけど
Summer Memories
大きな空をはばたく君はキレイで こんな日が来ること知っていたはずなのに 不思議だね 小さな想い出たちが一つになって ココロの中 忘れることもできずに
Summer Memories
記憶の中を生きることより 人は明日へのトビラを探して見つける旅人 どんなに離れたとしてもいつでも私はここにいるよ 戻らないとしても...
Summer Memories
夢を追うその背中を ずっと追い掛け続けたいから 未来なんて遠くて見えないけど 一人の夜は長すぎる一分(ジカン) 見上げた空 輝いて
Summer Memories
悲しみ嘘にして笑うことより 人は幸せの箱 探して見つける 旅人 どんなに大人ぶっても ココロの中は弱いんだよ キミなしではきっと...
Summer Memories
Summer Memories |
Lyric Translation
| Translation Summer Memories |  |
You cannot notice easily the thing I really want The rhyme of the sea,the wind, the waves. It’s my prayer in the stars in the whole sky.
When I want you to be with me, you always doesn’t with me So in the way right now, I’m only waiting for you
* Summer Memories Because I like to keep running back throughout with those dreams The future is far and blurred, but the times alone in the night is too long The sky above shines
**Summer Memories If ever I feel sad, I make fake smiles, I’m a box of happiness, a traveler who looks for it found me Even if I act like an adult, still however my heart is weak Without you, surely…
Summer Memories
Summer Memories
I felt afraid and cast down my eyes, my cowardice blocked the way up So I just walked alone in this way, but still
Summer Memories I should know that such day to come You’ll flap your beautiful wings towards the sky Its strange right, while small memories will be one in my heart Without being able to forget it
Summer Memories Living through the in memories, a traveler looks for the door of tomorrow, and found me Even if I get away, how am I here anytime? Even if I don’t return
Repeat * Repeat **
Summer Memories Summer Memories |
No comments:
Post a Comment