Artist
Kamiki Aya
Album
Are you happy now?
Released
2008.09.10
Catalog Number
GZCA-5142 (CD+DVD (Music Video))
GZCA-5143 (CD+DVD (Live))
GZCA-5144 (CD Only)
Price
¥3,059 (CD+DVD)
¥2,800 (CD Only)
CD Tracklist
2. It's a beautiful day
3. Just take my heart
4. Itsu no Hi mo Kimi Dake I Remember you (いつの日も君だけ I Remember you; Every day just you I Remember you)
5. SUNDAY MORNING
6. Summer Memories
7. I'm your side
8. Walking down the street
9. Secret Night
10. Crash
11. Good-bye my love
12. Kimi Sarishi Yuuwaku (君去りし誘惑; Leaving You the Temptation)
13. Best of my love
14. Ai wa Kurayami no Naka de (愛は暗闇の中で; Love is in the Dark) (Premium Track)
1. SUNDAY MORNING (MAKING MOVIE)
2. SUNDAY MORNING (PV)
3. Kimi Sarishi Yuuwaku (君去りし誘惑; Leaving You the Temptation) (MAKING MOVIE)
4. Kimi Sarishi Yuuwaku (君去りし誘惑; Leaving You the Temptation) (PV)
5. Summer Memories (MAKING MOVIE)
6. Summer Memories (PV)
DVD LIVE Tracklist
1. Nemutteita Kimochi Nemutteita Kokoro (眠っていた気持ち 眠っていたココロ; Feeling That Was Sleeping, Heart That Was Sleeping)
2. Secret Code
3. Pierrot (ピエロ; Clown)
4. Mou Kimi Dake wo Hanashitari wa Shinai (もう君だけを離したりはしない; I Won't Ever Let You Go)
5. Ashita no Tame ni (明日のために; For the Sake of Tomorrow)
Information
"Are you happy now?" is Kamiki Aya's third album. The album will have 14 tracks including SUNDAY MORNING, Kimi Sarishi Yuuwaku and Summer Memories. It will be released in three versions: two different limited editions CD+DVD versions and a regular version. The first DVD version features music videos and the second includes footage of her Live Tour 2007.
Download :: Are you happy now?
*Password :: japanroll
PV

-DOWNLOAD-

No comments:
Post a Comment